First of all, thank you for your purchase and congratulations on owning a Fluffy Pwets® diaper, the first and the original hybrid fitted diaper handmade in the Philippines! Before you put on those fluffies on the bum, here are a few things to note.
How to prep your new Fluffy Pwets® hybrid fitted cloth diaper:
- We prewash our materials to minimize shrinking and color bleeding, but you must still wash your Fluffy Pwets diaper before putting it on your baby. Our diapers go through a meticulous production and quality control process, which may leave residue on the diapers.
- On your first wash, wash separately. Just to be sure. It is possible for cotton to have some left-over color bleeding from printing.
- The soakers and boosters are made of bamboo fleece, a natural fiber, so prep them by soaking them in warm water overnight to let go of natural oils, or wash them 2-3 times separately; otherwise those oils will rub off on your other inserts or diapers.
- Your soakers are made from natural fibers; therefore, they grow more absorbent over time. Full absorbency is achieved after 8-10 washings, so best to use them for shorter periods while they are new.
- Hybrid fitteds are not waterproof. They do not have PUL, and this accounts for their breathability. Use a cover if your little one will wear them for extended periods.
- Your snap-in soaker may be adjusted depending on the needs of your baby. Put more absorbency where you need it. (For boys, they need more absorbency up front. For girls, you can ensure more absorbency in the middle by folding one of the layers on itself.) This way, you can customize the bulk and fit.
- Use cloth diaper-friendly detergent (no optical brighteners).
- Don’t use fabric softeners and diaper rash creams to avoid repelling issues.
All these information and more are on our diaper packaging!
Thanks for supporting an item that’s proudly made in the Philippines. Enjoy! ♥