I’m a mom of 2, so that means if I bring both kids then I might as well bring my entire home with me. So bag space is high on my criteria when I choose a mommy bag.
Now that I have a little baby again, bringing her means I need to pack clothes, diapers, wipes, and a whole lot of other things. These all fit in my new Jujube BFF. Meet Hello Friends, the newest and much-loved Jujube print, a collaboration between Jujube and Sanrio!
10 Things I Love about the Jujube BFF
- It’s lightweight. I told you how much I bring right? The weight of each item adds up. So we need a lightweight bag to carry what’s inside. The Jujube BFF is just that. I love leather bags, but for a mommy bag, I’d prefer something that won’t break my back.
- It has so many straps. The Jujube BFF comes with detachable shoulder straps and messenger straps, both padded with memory foam. Heaven! You can choose to wear it however way you want. I like wearing it as backpack when I need to be totally hands-free. There is a top handle too for a quick grab.
- The outer fabric is water and stain-resistant. I brought the bag to the beach, and sand was just brushed off.
- Hardware is metal – heavy duty, non-plastic.
- So many compartments! I really love that it’s easy to organize stuff inside. You won’t have to worry that your bag is one big blackhole and you can’t find those wipes that you need within seconds.
- Bottle pockets on the side are perfect for my water and coffee bottles! The elastics mean they can accommodate various bottle sizes.
- Light colored linings mean it is easy to see bag contents.
- Linings are also Agion treated, which inhibits the growth of mold and mildew.
- It is machine washable! Enough said.
- It comes with a changing pad. With memory foam. Just perfect.
Wanna know how much you can stuff in a BFF?
Check out my packing video below.
Aside from the BFF, there are other Jujube bag styles to fit your need and lifestyle. Check out CEO Emporium to get your own Jujube!